Sunday, February 15, 2004

I don't like Comprehensive Theatre

Hello. I'm very very bored. What else is new. I'm avoiding doing homework and cleaning my room. I really don't want to do that project for Mr. Sneigocki's class. I really don't. The pantomime, ok. I mean, I get to pretend to die! I get to be on the floor! Now that's amusing for Michelle. But, I really don't want to go do the Hakuna Matata scene. I'm sick of it! I found a strange site. http://extremeironing.com/ It's really weird. I got it off another strange site which I got off another strange site. Whatever. And I have nothing to put in the space where it says "Music I'm Listening To:" on account of the fact that I'm not listening to any music. I should go find some but I'm too lazy. Well, I must be going. Food is calling. Well, actually Mother's calling about food, but that's not important. What IS important is that food is involved.

No comments: