Sunday, May 30, 2004

Weird Dream...

Yeah.  I had this dream last night...  Something about going to this thing (maybe a themed dance or something?  I don't know) and we were supposed to be British people...  I don't know why, but we were.  And for some reason I couldn't think of any good British people...  Some dude was Sid Vicious and was looking for a Johnny Rotten, (or maybe vice versa) but I didn't want to do that cause I didn't want to be a guy.  Then I thought I could be one of those people driving the double decker busses, but it would be too hard to show...  So, I ended up in some parking lot with blink 182 and had to run home while they sang What's My Age Again and Tom ate some candy (it was quite good, if I remember) but for some reason they turned into the two girls named Megan that live down the street from me.  Now that I think about it, that is VERY depressing...  And I didn't really see much of Tom, because he was eating candy and running really fast either in the very front or the very back.  Mark was always in the middle.  Anyway, it turned into something like, you had to be a British person from the 60's which killed the one dude's plan, I guess, and complicated things even more for me...  My mother mentioned the Beatles, but again, they're dudes and I would need a wig anyway.  I couldn't show up with a broken drum stick and say I'm Ringo...  So, now I'm curious...  Who's British that I could pull off being if the time ever comes...  And this is the purpose of me being online today...  And you know, I wish you could type in your mood instead of picking one.  They don't have tired or confused...  That's like, my entire state of being...  lol

No comments: